I have created this blog to help you succeed by making your goals a lifestyle change and to give you ideas that will educate and help motivate you. My blog is written based on my experiences and things that I have tried and researched to helped me reach my health and fitness goals.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Always starving?

When did you eat last and what did you eat?
I find that if I eat breakfast and several more small meals throughout the day I am not as hungry if I skip meals or eat a couple of huge meals.
Make sure you eat nutrient rich foods that don't have a ton of calories.
I like oatmeal and berries for breakfast, then I have a snack of almonds and an apple before lunch.
And of course don't forget your water!
P.S.
my recipe page has lots of good recipes and will have lots more as I keep trying new ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment