I have created this blog to help you succeed by making your goals a lifestyle change and to give you ideas that will educate and help motivate you. My blog is written based on my experiences and things that I have tried and researched to helped me reach my health and fitness goals.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

The New Year!

To continue on with your new years resolutions lets talk about moving more. Ten minutes thats not much you probably waste that watching commercials in a night, so why not stand up and march in place or do some jumping jacks how about a pushup or two or how about all 3!

Really you say, yes, I do squats when I fold my clothes, calf raises when I am brushing my teeth, wall pushups, leg lifts and tons of other moves through out the day because I like you don't always have time to fit an hour workout in but I can always find a few minutes here and there.
All this moving builds muscle and muscle burns more calories!
So get moving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment