I have created this blog to help you succeed by making your goals a lifestyle change and to give you ideas that will educate and help motivate you. My blog is written based on my experiences and things that I have tried and researched to helped me reach my health and fitness goals.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sugar

Are you addicted to it?

I think its hard not to be, but you don't have to be addicted to the sugary things that make you fat, yes fat lets just call it what it is fat and I have been fat. That is why I created this blog, to help you out, to inform you of different things I have done that have worked for me.

So back to sugar, you can fulfull all your cravings for the stuff with fruit, yes you really can, I was skeptic but kept eating fruit everytime I wanted something sweet, and when I ate an actual piece of candy it was awful. And of course it contains fiber which is good for you in many ways it keeps you fuller and it slows the absorption of sugar into the blood stream.

No comments:

Post a Comment