I have created this blog to help you succeed by making your goals a lifestyle change and to give you ideas that will educate and help motivate you. My blog is written based on my experiences and things that I have tried and researched to helped me reach my health and fitness goals.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Moving

Moving builds muscle and muscle burns more calories and who doesnt want to burn more calories.....I certainly do! I want to stay in the best possible shape I can so I can play with my grandchildren not just sit and watch them play. I get up and move every day, being a personal trainer some times its more than once a day, I still workout with my daughter and actually another daughter has joined in and a third one is trying.

We workout in my garage, I have some balls, a bosu ball, a few weights and kettle bells, some bands and a medicine ball. We do a lot of body weight exercises and use the kettle bells, we
always work up a sweat and results are being seen in just a month, so every one is happy!
So you dont need a lot of equipment to get in a good work out, you can do jumping jacks, jump rope, walking, pushups, squats, lunges and so many more. You can get a ball for about $10 and there is a wide range of exercises you can do with a ball it usually comes with a dvd!
Just get up and move it will make you feel so much better and the better you feel the more you will enjoy your working out. (and see a result or two of inches or weight loss!)
HAPPY MOVING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment